HAHA I absolutely LOVE how this ends. Other favorite parts: banana phone, dog kiss (1:36) and photos of the foosball master himself. Miss you, JG. Sad to see my New Year drunk dial didn't make it in, but you know... there's always 2011.
Jimmy Jons you never cease to amaze me! I must have watch it at least 10 times already and I can't help but think... not only how genuinely awesome your work is, but how hysterical it'll be to look at in 30 or 40 years from now. Thanks for capturing the memories..... priceless :P
5 comments:
I think I might like that one the best.
i think i agree with momma. you did an amazing job jon!!! LOVE IT
HAHA I absolutely LOVE how this ends. Other favorite parts: banana phone, dog kiss (1:36) and photos of the foosball master himself. Miss you, JG. Sad to see my New Year drunk dial didn't make it in, but you know... there's always 2011.
Jimmy Jons you never cease to amaze me! I must have watch it at least 10 times already and I can't help but think... not only how genuinely awesome your work is, but how hysterical it'll be to look at in 30 or 40 years from now. Thanks for capturing the memories..... priceless :P
thank you for just making me smile again. it makes so happy to see everyones faces
Post a Comment